Summary of Gregg’s January 2022 Program
We live our lives, choose our relationships, heal our bodies and build our society based upon the way we think of ourselves—our story. For the first time in our history, technology that mimics our biology, and virtual realities that mimic our most intimate relationships are now changing our story.
- The danger is clear: when we replace our natural biology and powerful emotions with artificial technology, our neurons, cells, unique abilities, and coping mechanisms begin to atrophy. We lose the very qualities that we value, and cherish, as humans.
The science is clear—new discoveries ranging from human evolution and genetics to the emerging science of neuro-cardiology and heart intelligence have now overturned 150 years of thinking when it comes to who we are, and what we’re capable of. These discoveries add to a growing body of evidence revealing that we are the technology we’ve been waiting for. Within each of us lie dormant abilities and extraordinary potentials far beyond what was believed possible in the past.
Join Gregg Braden for this compelling presentation as he shares the discoveries that catapult us beyond conventional thinking when it comes to creating optimal states of physical, emotional, psychological, and spiritual states of health and healing.
- Brief Biography 2022
- Gregg Braden is a five-time New York Timesbest-selling author, scientist and pioneer in the emerging paradigm bridging science, social policy and human potential.
- His research has led to 15 film credits, 12 award-winning books now published in over 40 languages, and he was a 2020 nominee for the prestigious Templeton Prize, created by Sir John Templeton to recognize living individuals who have “harnessed the power of science to explore the deepest questions of the universe and humankind’s place and purpose within it.”
- He has presented his discoveries in over 34 countries on six continents and has been invited to speak to The United Nations, Fortune 500 companies, and the U. S. military.
- Gregg is a member of scientific and visionary organizations including the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS), the Laszlo Institute of New Paradigm Research, The Galileo Society, the Steering Committee for the Institute of HeartMath’s Global Coherence Initiative, as well as an original signatory of the 2017 Fuji Declaration, the international call to collectively catalyze a timely shift in the course of human history.
Gregg Braden is a five-time New York Times best-selling author, researcher, educator, lecturer and internationally renowned as a pioneer bridging modern science, spirituality, and human potential.
From 1979 to 1990 Gregg worked as a problem solver during times of crisis for Fortune 500 companies and in 1991 he became the first Technical Operations Manager for Cisco Systems. He continues problem-solving today as he merges modern science and the wisdom of our past to reveal real-world solutions to the issues that challenge our lives. His research has led to 15 film credits and 12 award-winning books now published in over 40 languages.
Gregg is a member of visionary organizations and think tanks including the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS), the Steering Committee for the Global Coherence Initiative and the Evolutionary Leadership Organization. He has presented his discoveries in over 30 countries on six continents and has been invited to speak to The United Nations, Fortune 500 companies and the U. S. military. The United Kingdom’s Watkins Journal lists Gregg among the top 100 of “the world’s most spiritually influential living people” for the 6th consecutive year, and he is a 2020 nominee for the prestigious Templeton Award, established to honor “outstanding individuals who have devoted their talents to expanding our vision of human purpose and ultimate reality.”